62nd IAA Cars 2007
in Frankfurt/Main on 13 - 23 September 2007,
Press Days on 11 & 12 September
The world's largest motor show, covering 225,000 sqm (gross): The International Motor Show (IAA) is the world's most comprehensive show for the whole industry, which makes it the international platform for all those who develop, manufacture or use passenger cars. The IAA presents passenger cars, tuning, special vehicles, trailers for cars, equipment for workshops and garages, and parts and accessories. A special feature of the International Motor Show (IAA) is the large presence of the makers of parts and accessories: over 500 exhibitors from the supply industry will be presenting their products. Then there are also the logistics suppliers, authorities, associations, publishers and service providers.
The IAA in figures (2007):
- 1,081 exhibitors, thereof 42 % from abroad,
- from 41 countries on all continents.
- 525 manufacturers of parts and accessories.
- 172,397 sqm (net) of exhibition space.
- 88 world premieres.
- 14,750 journalists from 94 countries.
- 971,500 visitors,
- 34 % of which were professional visitors.
- 73 % of the professional visitors were from the automotive industry,
- one third of professional visitors were in superior management,
- 11 % of visitors came from abroad.
Further information can be obtained from the organizer of the IAA:
German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA),
Postfach 17 05 63 / D-60079 Frankfurt/M.
Westendstrasse 61 / D-60325 Frankfurt/M.,
Tel.: +49 (0) 69 / 9 75 07-0, Fax: -305
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Internet: www.iaa.de